Catawba Riverkeeper’s live music event series is back! These family and pet friendly Friday nights at The Boathouse were a huge hit in 2021.
Bring your lawn chair, dancing shoes, and your appetite. Rotating food trucks will be on site at each event.
We encourage you to show up early to enjoy kayak/canoe/SUP rentals before the music begins. Kayak rentals begin at 4:30 PM and the food truck will be on site when you return from your paddle!
Music starts at 6:30 PM. Grab a beer at our indoor or outdoor bars. Look out for rotating beer specials.
Dates & Musical Acts (Food Trucks TBA)
- April 22 (Earth Day) – The Hourglass Kids
- May 6 – Dane Page – CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER
- June 3 – Wag the Band – BBQ
- July 22 – David Childers
- August 5 – The Missing Finger
- August 26 – Paulina Simone
- September 9 – Graham Hellderman
- September 23 – Casey Noel
- October 14 – Nathan Dowdy
Jam at the Dam is presented by Ally!
Join Catawba Riverkeeper at The Boathouse on the 1st Thursday of each month May – October (Kickoff on April 10) for rotating outdoor sports.
Each event will begin at 6:30 PM at the Boathouse in McAdenville, NC. After introductions, the group will paddle, bike, or run for about 45 minutes to an hour. Then, we invite you to enjoy good company, beverages, and snacks at the Boathouse.
Dates and Activities
- April 10 – Series Kickoff!
- May 5 – Paddle
- June 2 – Bike
- July 7 – Run
- August 4 – Paddle
- September 1 – Bike
- October 6 – Run
- November 6 – Series Finale!
Interested in renting kayaks or event space? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.